ADVERTISEMENT

GTOWN Game Thread........

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
Again we have had a good whole week of "rest" will Rhoden be who he was or who he has been lately? Luckily GTown doesnt press like them SJU rats

Amen to that, but we also had that with Coach of the Year Tony Stubblefield so I hope we learned not to take a record serious

Not many easy games in conference. Creighton just took down UConn. Pirates got to be ready from tip tonight.

Reactions: LBP43
Creighton is a well coached team, but they too now suffered an injury to one of their guys

I have a feeling this is going to be an absolute disaster. Georgetown is STARVING for a win.

Hope I’m wrong.

they have ZERO home court advantage so no excuse, but again our offense is stagnant as ever and MUHAMMED will score a career high on us

Reactions: doctorcb12
Still seeing a lot of the same issues. Defenders are still ball watching, but at least they are being more active with their hands. Passing a little better maybe. but offense still looks the same.

Reactions: TomWall
yep no set plays just toss it around and shoot a f-d up shot , rhoden is playing worse than ever before as a freshman he did better

Looking like another grind. Neither team looks confident.

There are legitimately no more than like 200 fans in the crowd. No exaggeration. Pathetic

Seriously I think there are less than 100 in the building. Probably more staff than paying fans

what is dante harris 5'10 and he just took a p-ss on Samuel, and is Kadary done already under 8 mins?

Down 14-12 under 12 minutes. Offense a bit better the last few minutes. It's not a crowd more like an audience.

IDK Ask Kevin, he should be telling em how and where to play D

Why do we continue to be put in mismatches where our bigs are on their smaller guards? Also why do we never do that to other teams. Why don't we try to get their center to guard Kadary or get Ike in mismatch on Harris in the paint.

Reactions: Pirates13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT