ADVERTISEMENT

HALL GAME THREAD

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
Let's go HALL, get vindication for the last 2 home games we played em at CU, I just hope these RYANS dont have career games, someone usually does.....

Skinny boy needs to stop getting offfensive boards vs big Ike

ok. hope we take it at kallbrunners face. a little too early to shit talk

the white guys are draining em and we cant make anything and the offensve boards killing us, oh and i LOVE how Kalbrenner geek face only made his SECOND 3 in the season of course vs us

Reactions: doctorcb12
Take it to their shot blocker in the chest. Start getting him in foul trouble. That will open things up in the lane.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
This is a game where Yerba’s physicality is really going to have to be a factor. We need him rebounding to limit second chance points (especially threes). Hopefully he can back down this bigs and get us some fouls too

I didnt even see what possibly hurt his hand on that replay, if hes done were done

i just didnt see any "hard" contact that could have caused him to go to the locker room and Aiken is probably at his house relaxing

the white guys are draining em and we cant make anything and the offensve boards killing us, oh and i LOVE how Kalbrenner geek face only made his SECOND 3 in the season of course vs us
Need to take it right at the geek and get him in foul trouble!!

His been favoring a wrist hand injury for a few games. He has been wrapping it. Hoped it is not serious. Nice to finally see Tyler Powell get some min but not ideal for his first real action to be in the last Big East game. You could have had him spell Rhoden this year but that’s how it goes.

So now he's got to play Powell. That's why I said weeks ago that he needed some minutes in case of a situation like this.
these guys are out hustling us bigtime today, big Diesel Ike is letting the twig win

chance to get over the hump, missed free throw, down 5. dumb fundementals add up. low iq adds up.

willard team cielings are hard.

oh well another blowout @ CU , lets move on to Wednesday night

I know this is a tough predicament but KW also needs to figure out why our shooting is so bad .If you are a wide open you need to be hitting most of your shots. So many shots are rimming out.

They need to settle down on the offensive side. That is taking away from the defensive intensity.

Going to 430 mass this game is over.Hopefully Richmond ok for big Dance or we are out in first round.

Reactions: SHUMA04
These announcers are horrible. Annoying to listen to and “Nova is where they are bc of portal…?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT