ADVERTISEMENT

######HHOD Beefsteak promotion hosted by Paul Huether######

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Paul Huether SHU class of 1982, and longtime supporter of everything Seton Hall, has purchased a table at the October 19th Beefsteak. Paul lives in Las Vegas and is unable to attend the event. Paul is donating the table (which seats 10) to Hall Hands on Deck as an opportunity to raise additional funds for NIL.

Supporters who subscribe for a new Second Mate membership (or higher) on the Hall Hands on Deck website, will receive a complimentary seat at Paul's table ($180 value). I'll be attending that evening and I'm looking forward to meeting new and existing members. The seats will be offered to the first 10 subscribers, so act quickly to secure this offer.

Click on the link below to subscribe:

Become A Member | Hall Hands on Deck

www.hallhandsondeck.com

Thank you for your consideration and Support!!!

Paul is a frequent poster here and in the past has made substantial monetary donations to both Pirate Blue and NIL.

He also aids in the Pirate Blue state match by covering as many as 10-15 states every single year thereby assuring that the Hall will rake in whatever the matching funds are for that particular year.

In the future he will be announcing other NIL opportunities that he is involved with.

This is a chance to not only help out Seton Hall but to also attend a very important NIL event on campus and to meet many of the posters here as well as talk to the players, the coaches and those in the administration.

Don't let this opportunity pass, and BTW if we have the numbers Paul has offered to buy a second table.

Those that have complained about the direction of our NIL, I hope you in particular now back something concrete as that has been an issue for many here.

So many here have slammed the lack of communication on our NIL program. I wonder if any of those people will now take you up on this great offer?

I am not talking about those opposed to NIL. That's their choice. But I am talking about the constant complainers criticizing all facets of the school's NIL program. Here's the chance to put their money where their mouth is.

The Match is separate from the Beefsteak but here's an updated total.

We have to do better. We cannot leave money on the table. Even with the match we have just over $500K with a month to go.

This has been added

HallBall_AutographSigning_Web.jpg

I'll be there and donate $100 to the children under 12 and I will pass that out just before the event.

Hopefully some others follow that lead to help families that cannot afford tickets for their kids.

This is a great opportunity to get close to the players and powers that be at SHU as well as more than double the funding towards NIL. I know a great number on here are frustrated with our lack of communication, as am I , and I have voiced my displeasure to the highest levels involved , but I feel the need to still support the school and our players. I was very against NIL in the beginning, but now feel if we don't support it we will be left behind and playing D 2 ball. I hope that some guidelines are put in place for the good of college athletics ( and High School for that matter) , but until they are , I will continue to support SHU as best as I can.

Please feel free to take advantage of the seats at my table and make a difference for SHU.

vegaspaul82 has bought one table at $1800.00. He's challenging you to make it 2 tables at $3600.00. That's what putting your money where your mouth is is all about.

A fan living is Las Vegas who gets nothing from this act but the means to support the school he loves. Let's not let his generosity go to waste.

With all our readers here it would a shame not to fill 2 tables with just 20 people.

C'mon guys. Since Mike first posted this on the Trove Sunday and then here only two people have taken up the offer.

The Beefsteak is 2 weeks from tonight and to date we can't even get 10 people at the table that Paul has so generously purchased.

On the Trove we have members who noted before they would donate to NIL they needed to know where their money was going. Well in this instance you now know.

Please, it's time to put your money to a good cause and stop with the excuses. This comment is not for those that do not believe in NIL. It's for the others who wanted details first.

And BTW, you will have a coach and or a player at your table. Last season we had Ryan Whelan and Jamir Harris at our table. Got a ton of inside info.

Update: We have 2 seats remaining at Paul Huether's Beefsteak table

Subscribe as a new Second Mate member ($25/month for 12 months) and receive one entry to the October 19th Beefsteak - a $180 value. Subscribe at the First Mate level ($50/month for 12 months) and you'll receive entry for 2 people - a $360 value.

Thanks to all of our generous supporters!!

GO PIRATES!!!

Reactions: Halldan1
Still two seats open.

Let's fill them guys. Paul bought this table for us and paid $1800.00. He won't even be in attendance as he lives in Vegas. Can't we thank him in the proper way by donating a small fee for the right to enjoy one of the highlights of the season.

Not only will we hear Sha and Tony B talk about their teams, but Mike McBride will reveal his NIL plan that has been in the works since the day he was hired.

UPDATE:

Someone just donated $600 to buy the last two seats for Paul's table at the Beefsteak. Like Paul, this person cannot attend and has offered to resell his seats at face value $180/seat.

Donate $180 to Hall Hands on Deck and you will be seated at Paul's table next Thursday. Please contact me directly if interested at:
walshtrips@comcast.net

When these last two seats are taken we'll have tripled Paul's initial support. Let's get it done!!!

GO PIRATES!!!

Pirates Fans,

Thanks to all those who joined us for the open basketball practices during Seton Hall Weekend yesterday!
As a reminder, the Annual Hall Ball Beefsteak Tipoff Dinner with Men's and Women's Basketball will take place inside historic Walsh Gymnasium this week on Thursday, Oct. 19 beginning with a cocktail hour at 6 p.m., followed by the dinner and program.

Returning as Master of Ceremonies for the dinner is Seton Hall alumnus and FOX Sports play-by-play broadcaster/digital contributor John Fanta '17!

Both teams will be in attendance, there will be a memorabilia silent auction, and new programming will be introduced as Seton Hall fans gather to celebrate and learn more about the teams that will take the floor in blue & white in 2023-24.

If you've already registered, we're looking forward to seeing you! If you have not registered, it's not too late! Go Pirates!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT