ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State Game Thread

Funny part was the original comment you made had nothing to do with losing to Oregon it had to do with Cale. Look how Cale has played since? Was he playing this well before? Message sent by Willard. message received by Cale. Seton Hall is better for it.

Funny thing is Cale played well against Oregon. He was left on the bench during our epic meltdown. Learn your facts.

Anthony Nelson is much much improved this years. Shavar Reynolds = Jared Sina[/QUOTE

I don't see that comparison. Not a fan of Sina--- and "the Sina family"---- but he was a much better shooter and ball handler. Shavar a much, much better defender. I'd put Shavar in the Ike/Gill category. Good if spotted wisely.

Reactions: mbraue
Funny thing is Cale played well against Oregon. He was left on the bench during our epic meltdown. Learn your facts.
He wasn’t playing the tough D that Willard demands. That gets you glued to the bench here. It’s nothing new. Watch both ends of the court.

What a great team win. Everyone stepped up. They stopped watching Myles and finally started attacking. Let's get these boys home. I hope Willard gives them some well deserved days off. Let's go Pirates!!!

Reactions: catholicman
Sorry my fellow Hall bretheren, I been working all week, as you may or may not know I am a police officer so holidays are not off for me, but I have been watching as best I can, Wednesday was awful, but I was happy to see us bounce back. Especially in game 3

Sorry my fellow Hall bretheren, I been working all week, as you may or may not know I am a police officer so holidays are not off for me, but I have been watching as best I can, Wednesday was awful, but I was happy to see us bounce back. Especially in game 3
Good to have you back sir. Always enjoy your passion on these game threads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT