ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State Game Thread

That was a nice play by the Hall. No force but Powell, draw 2, pop to Mamu, BOTTTOMS

Their lateral movement is an issue and teams running their high pick and roll

He wasn’t rebounding in the Oregon game, maybe a message was sent and the message was received. Best thing to happen probably.

Yes blowing 19 point lead and losing to Oregon was a great thing. You say some asinine stuff.

Reactions: deheremike
Yes blowing 19 point lead and losing to Oregon was a great thing. You say some asinine stuff.
The concept of learning from a loss is foreign to you. The concept of benching someone so they don’t make the same mistake the next 30 games is foreign to you. You sound like you’ve never coached or taught anyone anything in life.

Reactions: HallB
Nice win, Powell was much more under control in 2nd half, and the team s
The concept of learning from a loss is foreign to you. The concept of benching someone so they don’t make the same mistake the next 30 games is foreign to you. You sound like you’ve never coached or taught anyone anything in life.

You must of been a hell of a coach if blowing a huge game was the best thing to happen to your teams.

Good win for sure against a very good team in a game with really lousy refs. But we gotta be smarter if we want to go far.

Nice win, Powell was much more under control in 2nd half, and the team s

You must of been a hell of a coach if blowing a huge game was the best thing to happen to your teams.
You really don’t know how stupid you sound. Herb brooks lost to the Russians days before the olympics. One of the best things to happen to that group.

You really don’t know how stupid you sound. Herb brooks lost to the Russians days before the olympics. One of the best things to happen to that group.

I'll stand by my comment that blowing a 19 point lead to Oregon was not a positive. You can have your opinion as well.

I'll stand by my comment that blowing a 19 point lead to Oregon was not a positive. You can have your opinion as well.
Funny part was the original comment you made had nothing to do with losing to Oregon it had to do with Cale. Look how Cale has played since? Was he playing this well before? Message sent by Willard. message received by Cale. Seton Hall is better for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT