ADVERTISEMENT

IRON used a personal day to watch this game.......... GAME THREAD GO HALL

Looking for a big game from Richmond backing down their guards to the hoop ala UCONN

Up 10-6 under 16 minutes. Offense looks decent and the defense not as much early. Need points from Jackson today.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Who's going to deliver the pizzas then, LOL???
Anthony Franco's good stuff, this dixon guy is getting under my skin, IKE is a Goliath next to him but no altered or blocked shots yet, and I dont buy the ankle injuries on them other nova guys, only SHU has real injuries hence 16ppg player missing 1 month now after MIke Tyson punched his face on a shot..... Collin G and the other dude Moore are FINE

Why does NOVA always have a white guy who played 10 + years first Acridiacono now Gillispie than the other one before them 2 forget his name

Solid start. Rebounding very well but beginning to get sloppy offensively. Can't be turning the ball over against this team.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
And Yetna has to seal or hold off his man to get the pass to him. Just letting smaller man steal the pass.

The 3-point shooting is keeping SHU in the game. The defense has been poor so far and Nova has missed
a bunch. Yetna and Samuel have to increase their focus. Zero fouls by Nova in 10 minutes I believe.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
The 3-point shooting is keeping SHU in the game. The defense has been poor so far and Nova has missed
a bunch. Yetna and Samuel have to increase their focus. Zero fouls by Nova in 10 minutes I believe.
Yeah imagine we werent making em

Hall up 2 under 8 minutes. Nova's experience creating points in front court. These turnovers are really
hurting.

yep it was 24-20 and we TO it again, now 24-22 and DIXON at 6'8 owns our tall guys , oh and last gripe is this a record yet 12 minutes into a game and not ONE foul called on the other teams?

The SHU 3 point attempts and lack of Nova fouls go together

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT