ADVERTISEMENT

Iron's SHU/SJU game thread.......

The graphic they just posted with Piton in the rollercoaster was absolutely cringe worthy!

the black ref has called both fouls on us and ignored Wusu's foul... idk what his hate is, what did he get unaccepted to SHU back in the day? I remember this guy from previous games, HATES us

st johns are making in scumbag bouncing in shots and the refs are calling tie ups, that vitamin water guy prob paid em off

Reactions: Flnj86
wed be gettin spanked if we didnt hit our 3's weve completely gone away from inside baskets, there beating us bad inside the paint

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
That was some terrible defense to end that half. Way too easy. Why not give up a foul?

why didnt we foul em on last possession just give a a free shot, were gonna lose

Pretty sad ending of first half, kadary been a bit passive so far, then free chance to catch and dribble to a spot that is defense? My gosh

Great that we fought back, but that was a terrible last 90 seconds. We’re going to have our work cut out for us in the second half. We might have to play one of our best halves of the season to pull this out.

St johns 20 bench points shu with a donut

2nd half has to be a kadary half because we know shu made all the 3s they will already

were gonna lose we barely missed 3's and were losing, its written in the books

Yeah I really don’t get the entire announcing pulling for St. John’s and the entire telecast really making this a St. John’s showcase.

It doesn’t matter a whole lot, but it’s just strange.

Reactions: Flnj86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT