ADVERTISEMENT

Is the United States ready for another Kent State moment?

Will we ever get rid of college students rioting for a cause many of them can’t explain.Outrage at Israel but no concern for the guys who rape women and cut baby’s heads off.Churchill said it best “If you are not a liberal at 21 you have no heart.If you are not a conservative at 41 you have no brain”
What do the beheaded babies story and that Churchill quote have in common? Neither actually happened.

First clip is not on a college campus. Second clip is not on a college campus (as far as I can tell), and not even in America.

I wasn't limiting the protests to be only on US college campuses, but I do think there have also been people attempting to justify on the campuses about what occurred on Oct 7th as part of the ongoing conflict. That I can't agree with.

And I'm someone who think's Israel's response has been too aggressive and not trying to just root out Hamas, but to destroy Gaza to make it uninhabitable, and I don't honestly believe they see they care about the hostages to accomplish that goal.

I don't really think there is a solution to this problem as neither side will want peace.

I just think these students assume that one side being wrong makes the other side right even in the of terrorism. As if Israel stopped today, gives the Palestinian land and the terrorism stops?

The protesters are saying they're not engaging with him, they're blocking everyone, not just people wearing star of David necklaces.

I'm not sure why that's ok?

What do the beheaded babies story and that Churchill quote have in common? Neither actually happened.

But they did kill babies. That's a fact. Those people are animals. It doesn't excuse Israel killing massive amounts of innocent Gazans.

I'm ready for the entire middle east to disappear. This will never cease.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT