ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Rhoden to Announce Saturday

I heard it's between us & PSU, not really St. Louis anymore. I'd like to think we can easily beat out Penn State for a kid, part. an NYC one.

From a pure basketball stand point, sure we should easily beat out PSU for a kid. But you never know what catches an eye of a recruit. Maybe he wants to get away from the city. maybe he like a big campus, college town, huge student body.

Tons of pros in going to PSU over us but Basketball is NOT one of them....I really Like him and think he is Desi light.

Well, who can forget those early/mid 90's Calipari UMass teams. They crushed the A-10 and got hosed with a tourney seeding in 96. They should not have been on Kentucky's side of the FF.

Donta Bright was an absolute stud who got overshadowed by Camby

Reactions: PMB Pirate
Great article on Zagsblog talking to Dana Dingle. Dingle said Nelson and Rhoden are very close. He also said SHU recruiting is on the rise.

Very good article and gave you an insight from someone who is an important factor in the local AAU scene. What was most informative for me was how much of a factor he believes winning is when recruits start considering what schools they have an interest in.

Reactions: Joe_T
Awesome news! Glad he committed! Although not the class I was anticipating, a very nice class indeed. Hopefully we cannot se the last ship on a big in the spring...hopefully an international power player! :)

Awesome news! Glad he committed! Although not the class I was anticipating, a very nice class indeed. Hopefully we cannot se the last ship on a big in the spring...hopefully an international power player! :)

Or maybe we see some player decommit and decide to come to SHU.

Reactions: boontonpirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT