ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on the game

Per Jerry...

Ticket sales have been surprisingly slow for the contest. That has to change. A win locks up an NCAA Tournament bid, and this group of seniors deserves a memorable send-off.

I know I am preaching to the choir here. But it's Saturday night. There is absolutely no excuse for us not to honor this team with a full house. Maybe doing that gives us a better chance to have some players return.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I think there is a time for both. We saw Willard use this effectively a number of times, but it was his default setting, when sometime you need to shake the snow globe.

Reactions: Piratz
I think there is a time for both. We saw Willard use this effectively a number of times, but it was his default setting, when sometime you need to shake the snow globe.
The best know when to do both. It sounds like Sha has struck that balance this year maybe more than last, at least in judging from his comments to the media all year in comparison. And there will be players who need one or the other too.

I think Willard gets a lot more grief here than a guy usually would for what he produced over the final 7 seasons, but the personalities are so strikingly different it’s an interesting contrast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT