ADVERTISEMENT

June recruiting tweets

Funny, I recently moved to Warren County and have been noticing a lot of SHU magnets out here. I totaled my car in April and lost my magnet in the accident, I have to replace it before the season starts.

I guess they have value on the "black market" also. Went to lunch a few days ago. When we came out of the restaurant I noticed that someone stole my Seton Hall magnet off the back of my car.

Tom K

I guess they have value on the "black market" also. Went to lunch a few days ago. When we came out of the restaurant I noticed that someone stole my Seton Hall magnet off the back of my car.

Tom K
they really are hot items. had one of mine get swiped in PA!

Tom K
That was yours?

I hope that you are correct but very few freshmen contribute in a meaningful way.
You are correct but that is driven recently by Coach Willard’s feeling about freshmen. I am not taking a shot at KW. I respected him, Maybe Coach Holloway will be a little more adventurous, however.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT