ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

We need to recruit over Jahari. Even as a freshman he just does not look comfortable at all. We have 2 scholarships left, I would love a grad transfer combo guard who can run the offense and score as well as a big. I just cannot see him as our starting PG next year.

We already did. If Conway is as good as he’s hyped up to be, he will be starting by Big East play next year. Long looks like he’ll be soon joining the long list of failed Willard PG recruits to transfer out.

I don't agree. Gain some valuable experience down the stretch. Off season workouts and conditioning will be important. Then comeback and compete. SHU was his pick and we should support the kid. Maybe not the best idea telling him to transfer? It takes time.
Always say it, we have some lame ass fans.

But still and even with this strange year Williard is going to have to bring in a freshman PG give him the opportunity and stick with him. You can't keep doing these 1 yr grad transfers and other transfers year after year. Plus pulling a young PG after every mistake or burying him on the bench doesn't help. Then over recruiting isn't going to help potential recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT