ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

No aiken today so need shavar to be smart and long to manage the game when in

we cant draw fouls or hit outside shots yet... and what is wrong with Aiken now?

10-10 at the first break around 13 minutes.

Ike looks good on D Perimeter shooting by Hall us off., Some good ball movement.

10-10 at the first break. Ugly start, but showing signs of recovering. Can't hit anything from the outside though. Nice blocks by Ike.

we need to draw some fouls, some of our shots inside I thought we got slapped on but not refs eyes

defense pretty good on interior d. once we start dropping a few more itll be an easy pull away

I hope this is not a long term thing with Bryce. The good news this at least comes at a good stretch when we are facing the bottom half of the conference and gives Jahari some experience.

• Haha
Reactions: deheremike
Ok, I realize this might be nitpicking to some but why the hell are we always shown in the score in gray and white!? Our colors are blue and white! Why can’t we have white lettering with a royal blue background?

5/20 i could probably hit the same amount of freethrows with my eyes closed tbh.

Molson is really tough to watch. Just not a capable enough offensive player.

Ugly, unfocused start by the team overall.

Molson is really tough to watch. Just not a capable enough offensive player.
its very strange because he has some skills and is aggressive. big body that is half decent at dribbling.

but once the shot goes up its like the ball deflates.

What is Shavar doing? He not making good decisions in transition why would you pass to Molson when he has 3 defenders in front of him and then shoved a guy out of the way on the next play. Not smart. Put Obiagu back in to protect the paint

Reactions: SHUSA
grey haired ref has called the last 3 calls against us 2 out of bounds on us and 1 offensive charge.. fan fuel ref

Reactions: catholicman
actually dont hate that play by long. they walled him off but he stayed with it and found a way into the lane.

Marquette has had trouble with fouls all year. Especially John and Garcia. We're playing right into their gameplay by not going at those two better. Only two team fouls after 16 minutes is no bueno.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT