ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tournament

They lost by 20+ 5x against only 2 Q1 wins one of which came Nov 10. and failed to score 50 in a game how many times? 5? 🤣🤣💀

Yeah they can’t play against good teams. They’re proving that.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Honestly, it does seem like a rain cloud is over this year’s tournament. Couldn’t be bothered to fill out a bracket….I guess there’s still time. I can’t remember the last time my excitement level was this low for college hoops - probably when COVID cancelled our once in a generation season. That said, I expect it to start gradually clearing up once the games start on Thursday. By Friday morning I’ll probably be back to normal.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
Honestly, it does seem like a rain cloud is over this year’s tournament. Couldn’t be bothered to fill out a bracket….I guess there’s still time. I can’t remember the last time my excitement level was this low for college hoops - probably when COVID cancelled our once in a generation season. That said, I expect it to start gradually clearing up once the games start on Thursday. By Friday morning I’ll probably be back to normal.
I finally filled a few brackets after not feeling motivated either. It’s nice to eliminate those teams that got picked ahead of us!! Plus I plan on contributing part of any winnings to our NIL which gave me a little more motivation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT