ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas Fan Forum

Thanks for sharing. That was very sane group of fans. I think most message board fans should follow their lead. Some of the stuff posted on the Kentucky board shared on twitter was insane.

Reactions: Halldan1
Thanks for sharing. That was very sane group of fans. I think most message board fans should follow their lead. Some of the stuff posted on the Kentucky board shared on twitter was insane.
You are right, but that's because North Texas is North Texas, and Kentucky is Kentucky.

I'm a Yankee fan. Die-hard. Who lived through some bad years before the 90s dynasty. I can't believe the stuff some Yankee fans post here or on other message boards when you consider the last 30 years of what being a Yankee fan has been like.

You are right, but that's because North Texas is North Texas, and Kentucky is Kentucky.

I'm a Yankee fan. Die-hard. Who lived through some bad years before the 90s dynasty. I can't believe the stuff some Yankee fans post here or on other message boards when you consider the last 30 years of what being a Yankee fan has been like.
Well to be fair, besides the 60s and 80 to early 90s these past 15 years for the Yankees are one of the low points in franchise history. Thats saying something tho..

Well to be fair, besides the 60s and 80 to early 90s these past 15 years for the Yankees are one of the low points in franchise history. Thats saying something tho..
And 90+% of every MLB fan would sign up for our last 15 years, and 100% would sign up for the last 15 coupled with the 15 before it.

And 90+% of every MLB fan would sign up for our last 15 years, and 100% would sign up for the last 15 coupled with the 15 before it.
but now the arms race has caught up and yankees are left with ownership and general management to win games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT