ADVERTISEMENT

Nova thread

then a shot clock violation.

announcers calling in from a cell phone??

we would really be in trouble this year without rhoden hitting really difficult shots

Decent start. Glad to see Aiken back but hold my breath every time he drives to hoop. Hope he can stay healthy for a while.

Is this the NBA 3 point shootout on all star weekend? Nova seems to think so

they certainly are NOT rusty what a shocker....... Rhoden is our only guy so far

14-11 Nova just over 14 minutes. Nova with 4 threes already. Halll with 3.

Great start Rhoden. Good move getting Aiken in. Don’t want to wear Shavar. Out.

Garbage defense that Villanova is obviously exploiting. Nova's gonna be rusty, huh?

We're the team that looks like we haven't run an offense in almost a month.

Decent start. Could be a lot worse. Of course our opponent is shooting the lights up from three, seems to be the rule

If it happens every game, it has more to do with our team than the other team.
Definitely due partially to our lack of defense. We fall for the pump fake worse than any team I have ever seen. Anybody that scouts us is telling their guys to pump fake. But they are really shooting the lights out as did several teams recently against us. So far were shooting pretty well too.

Definitely to partially to our lack of defense. But they are really shooting the lights out as did several teams recently against us. So far were shooting pretty well too.
Agreed. Willard seems exasperated, though, and so am I. The way they're shooting right now, if we go cold, this will be Creighton all over again.

Good start. Mamu looks solid. Rhode on on fire. Have to take away the three point line and rebound well.

we need to run a back screen for samuel when mamu has the ball in the post. everyones eyes on mamu.

Reactions: Piratz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT