ADVERTISEMENT

Now on to Gtown

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
This is going to be a quick turnaround going to GTown. Sha is going to have his work cut out for him. Only one day of practice on Monday. This is where the players themselves have to regroup and get into the proper mindset for the game at Gtown. They used an awful amount of energy playing at Providence and then home at The Rock. A letdown could be normal, but they can't let that happen. Gtown is having a so so season and there may not be a huge crowd. This is not the Patrick Ewing Gtown team and this coach has a proven track record. With success comes pressure and now Seton Hall will get extra attention. Sha expanding the bench was a breath of fresh air and now The Hall can go 8 or 9 deep. Those reserves have to be ready to repeat their performances moving forward. Absolutely no way should the players be overconfident. I'm hoping the core guys get it at this point.

All the makings of a trap game. Richmond is banged up so we'll see what shows up. One of those games where they should jump on GU and give the bench time to continue to grow.

watching gtown right now vs depaul. not sure why this game is so late considering its at gtown. some awful bball but gtown looks engaged with cooley... could easily beat us if we play sloppy or flat.

also looks like their fans are showing up this year

watching gtown right now vs depaul. not sure why this game is so late considering its at gtown. some awful bball but gtown looks engaged with cooley... could easily beat us if we play sloppy or flat.

also looks like their fans are showing up this year

It's a re-run, lol. Game was played yesterday at noon.

It's a re-run, lol. Game was played yesterday at noon.
its really on in the background while we put the xmas tree away but my god that could possibly be the worst thing ive ever willingly watched on tv ever.

Thinking Sha will be preaching on that bus ride down especially to the bench players about making the most of this opportunity. Long rides on a bus are good for teams. I expect 20 plus points from our bench and we will need all of them. I can see our coach going seat to seat talking to individual players. I’m sure all our players have been working hard in practice. We will see if they are ready for prime time on Tuesday. I’ve seen comments on this board about our coach not making players better, I think we are about to find out otherwise. I’m an eternal optimist, but my gut tells me we are about to see some players emerge for the balance of the season.

I think this is a big week for the team and they need to stay focused and get 2 wins. Can’t play down to the competition which they did early in the year.

The turnaround after the big game isn’t ideal, but hey, this is what it takes. Why I’m wondering maybe we get some more juice from the bench here.

We need to bring the defensive intensity. Ewing’s teams seemed to always have someone who could keep them in it offensively against us. Players like Primo Spears, Dante Harris, Don Carey. I don’t see that from this year’s Georgetown team even if Cooley > Ewing as a coach. I mean I guess someone could go nuts. 👀

Reactions: Section112
The turnaround after the big game isn’t ideal, but hey, this is what it takes. Why I’m wondering maybe we get some more juice from the bench here.

We need to bring the defensive intensity. Ewing’s teams seemed to always have someone who could keep them in it offensively against us. Players like Primo Spears, Dante Harris, Don Carey. I don’t see that from this year’s Georgetown team even if Cooley > Ewing as a coach. I mean I guess someone could go nuts. 👀
famous last words LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT