ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia

Good to finally have a coordinated effort. Also good to create some value from the donations bc there’s a high % who are against the donation in pay to play even though, ultimately, that’s still the driver.

I like that they bring all aspects of NIL together and they have plans for fans to get something for their contribution. I'll be going to the NJIT event.

Last edited:
Reactions: LBP43 and Halldan1
but why no communication, no we got your monthly gift etc etc etc...... its as if I never sent anything

but why no communication, no we got your monthly gift etc etc etc...... its as if I never sent anything
Not sure. Although it does say members will be contacted about invites to events. Use the Contact link to ask them.

I look forward to hear from Mike Walsh on his opinion. His group was big on communication and transparency so I'd like to hear exactly what his role will be moving forward. Obviously he has more important things to devote his time to at the moment.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
That is very generous of you. Thank you.

maybe they still have to work the bugs out.

the logo looks very professional. I hope they are very successful

I've been donating to hall hands on deck....will this now be were my monthly donation goes?

I signed up for the 50 dollar a month plan, never recieved an email about my transaction or anything yet..
The hiccups with the website will be worked out. I'll make sure that you receive an acknowledgement.

Yep I had the same experience. Unfortunately my impression is now this group is not appreciative of my donation. This is very basic customer service and very easy to do on a website. I would be very happy to help!
Guys - it was my job to test out the website this week. Unfortunately, I had a death in the family and not much got accomplished. I will be working with McBride next week to work out the kinks. Trust me - your support is appreciated.

Reactions: Halldan1
Guys - it was my job to test out the website this week. Unfortunately, I had a death in the family and not much got accomplished. I will be working with McBride next week to work out the kinks. Trust me - your support is appreciated.

Poster banned for false statement

Reactions: walshtrips
I just tested the subscription setup and it delivered an immediate acknowledgement, with complete details of the transaction. Perhaps your email was entered incorrectly, preventing you from receiving acknowledgement for your support.

I just tested the subscription setup and it delivered an immediate acknowledgement, with complete details of the transaction. Perhaps your email was entered incorrectly, preventing you from receiving acknowledgement for your support.
I would recommend to the donors that they use the contact form and ask if their contribution was received or they check their card/bank to see if the payment was processed. Either way, that would let them know if they completed their transaction and there indeed is an error on the automated reply.

If this does not work reach out to me at Halldan1@comcast.net

This is the first time I provided money to Seton Hall for NIL. Unfortunately, this group doesn't seem very appreciative of the donation. Never even received and automated "Thank You" email. Come on man!
As expected this never happened. I have verification from those running the NIL site.

Said poster has tried my patience for quite some time. He will try it no more.

You didn't and that has been confirmed by those in charge of the NIL site.

If I am wrong and you did donate prove me wrong with details to Halldan1@comcast.net

If not you will be suspended for a month with the next incident being a permanent ban.

If you do reach out to me and the NIL people incharge are wrong I will publicly apologize.

Ball's in your court. I'll wait until Tuesday for your email.

If I am wrong and you did donate prove me wrong with details to Halldan1@comcast.net

If not you will be suspended for a month with the next incident being a permanent ban.

If you do reach out to me and the NIL people incharge are wrong I will publicly apologize.

Be surprised if IronKaz is wrong, he's real and a true Pirate fan.

As for that other joker, we all know his schtick.

Be surprised if IronKaz is wrong, he's real and a true Pirate fan.

As for that other joker, we all know his schtick.
We'll see. I have not suspended him and asked for him to reach out to me. If he does and the NIL people were wrong he will get a public apology. If not he will be suspended.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Most people donate so that we can have a competitive team rather than thank you’s
Or in this case we had a troll who tried to do everything possible to poison the effort with false claims.

I really bend over backwards not to ban posters. But more often than not it's taken advantage of. I will soon be changing that approach.

Troll and you will get one warning at best. There will be no third chances.

We'll see. I have not suspended him and asked for him to reach out to me. If he does and the NIL people were wrong he will get a public apology. If not he will be suspended.
suspend me? really Dan, oh I have something coming in your email now, I had to log into my TD account.... dirty to think I would make shit up

check your email SIR

I gave a initial 25.00, then I saw the recurring monthly donation and signed up for that deal for 50 a month so I have 75 yesterday........ with 50 a month til whenever.... so whomever you talked to LIES as you will see in your email shortly ....

I signed up for the 50 dollar a month plan, never recieved an email about my transaction or anything yet..
Same here - signed up for Chalk Talk with Sha before the NJIT fundraiser game. Saw the money leave with Apple Pay but no email confirming it or any tickets or notice that we registered.

Mike

if I had a monthly going to HHOD, how can I see that on the new Onward Setonia? Then, if I want to increase it...and make sure to get credit for the aggregate total...lol...how would I do that?

sorry for the questions...

still awaiting to hear from Dan and his apology for wanting 2 BAN me for stating I didnt get a transaction email of all things.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT