ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Game Thread

2 not so great teams right now, great comeback for shu but stop playing with backs against wall from tipoff...and still bad scheme last 10 min, sandro needed clear out post touch every time down
Penn State totally undisciplined leading by 8 with 1.45 to go
Better team won . This type of game can turn a season around . I am super impressed by Reynolds . Great assists and hits biggest 3 of game

I had to stop posting during OT. totally exhausted after watching Giants and The Hall.

Gritty win, Give Penn.St. credit too. They hit every big shot when they needed one except on last possession
of regulation. Geez that was so frustrating.

Not sure if it saved the season, but it may have.

Outrageous comeback. Team came back from the dead! OT aside If you would’ve told me the guys would put up 98 points I would’ve told you to put down the bottle!! Let’s Go Pirates!!

it is amazing though how this team has uncanny knack of fighting back from big deficits and for that i salute them. down 19 with 5 minutes left in first half

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Way to go boys!!! That's how you battle back. You really have to take your hats off to these kids. We may get on them, but it is because we know that they have the ability to be a competitive team. They really are making a tremendous sacrifice both mentally/physically. I cannot imagine traveling all over the US from Tue/Sunday and having final exams tomorrow, plus a game on Tue. They are also putting their personal health at risk playing bball during a pandemic. You gotta take your hats off to them. Go Pirates!!!.

Now go practice some free throws lol

Ok. Might be time for Sunday night football soon. :) Looking a step slow. Still early but got make a run after timeout.
Jerry I really thought you were so strong last Year -- I know its early but we gotta get Your Positive attitude back in shape :cool:

Reactions: Jerry1992
Penn State totally undisciplined leading by 8 with 1.45 to go
Better team won . This type of game can turn a season around . I am super impressed by Reynolds . Great assists and hits biggest 3 of game

I agree Penn State played that very poorly. They gave us essentially the same gift we gave MSU last year at the Rock.

Reactions: shu09
I agree Penn State played that very poorly. They gave us essentially the same gift we gave MSU last year at the Rock.

Thought the same. They were up eight with less than two minutes left and threw up two awful shots early in the shot clock that directly allowed us to come back and force OT. Eerily similar to what we did against MSU last season.

Reactions: STLPirate12
My betting faith in our program was finally rewarded (had us with the points and separately money line).

This one would have been disheartening. Far more than the others, especially if we didn't prevail in OT after the comeback. Great to get a W and hopefully this brings some confidence to the group.
So did I dehere23 and i also took the over -- actually Hall has been good bet this year. Congrats

Jerry I really thought you were so strong last Year -- I know its early but we gotta get Your Positive attitude back in shape :cool:
I was a bit concerned after first 10 minutes but knew it was early in game. Gutsy effort to comeback. I will keep positive. Btw. I hung in and watched entire game and they rewarded me with a great comeback. :)

So did I dehere23 and i also took the over -- actually Hall has been good bet this year. Congrats

Covered Louisville. And Iona game (though not if you had first half). Didn't cover URI or Oregon (I believe). Yesterday was a nice bounce back.

I was a bit concerned after first 10 minutes but knew it was early in game. Gutsy effort to comeback. I will keep positive. Btw. I hung in and watched entire game and they rewarded me with a great comeback. :)
Ur the bestest :cool:

Covered Louisville. And Iona game (though not if you had first half). Didn't cover URI or Oregon (I believe). Yesterday was a nice bounce back.
Anyone betting this Team for first half covers going to have a long Year$$$$$$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT