ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Game Thread

Penn St up 3 after hitting 3 threes in a row and they were all tough. 62-59 under 12 minutes. The Penn. St players
looked gassed.

Give Ike credit, if he misses a dunk, he makes up for it with dunk and a block.

If SHU can deny the 3 ball they'll have a good shot to win. Down 65-61 under 10 minutes.

we really need to turn the tide. i get that the effort is better this half, but they need to win.

Reactions: Piratz
Dare I say that was dribble penetration by Shavar with a dish to Tyrese? Nice.

Have to stop allowing so many offensive rebounds by Penn St. can’t win if we keep giving them second and third chances b

willard calls a timeout , kills our momentum, we give up an easy 2 out of the timeout then turn it over into a 3.

guy loves hindering his own players

Reactions: deheremike
Down 5 under 4 minutes. Missed a couple of rebounds and Penn St. gets a basket any time they really need one,

Why we would call timeout and allow them to run a set play. We had them stumbling. We don't have Myles Powell who can shoot us right back into it.

Better on the turnovers tonight.
rebounding still a problem. And guarding the perimeter/3 point line.
so far this year we have been hurt by teams with good guard play. Which with out athletes on the wings Cale/Rhoden/Molson

what on earth just happened?! I have no idea how we got back in this again but love how this team doesn't quite.

some great backdoor cuts, finally these guys are moving their feet.

mamu big time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT