ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tweets Part 2

Gideon doesn’t know what he is talking about! There goes Kentucky...lol

giphy.gif

I hope we can get Luther or Burton if a third opening happens. Luther is the better defender of the two.

If we have the opportunity to get one of these guys. Wouldn't Burton make more sense? PG to go along with Long? We already have Molson and Stevens at SG.

Would assume KW would be weary of giving a Sophomore in long the keys.

But we'll see how it all shakes out.

How does it play out that Muhammad is even an option if Aiken and Sanogo take a scholarship?

If we have the opportunity to get one of these guys. Wouldn't Burton make more sense? PG to go along with Long? We already have Molson and Stevens at SG.

Could work. I think we are targetting a bunch of PGs in 2021 too.

Reactions: shupat08
Louis King was the one we were in tight with. Went to Oregon then came out is on a two way with the Pistons.

I am hoping for a stud pg in the fall. Once we get Sanogo that will be enticing.
Burton is the better scorer but I think Muhammad was limited on his team with other guys taking the shots. Either would be great additions and have one year to learn KW’s system.

A little different than what I heard,,,,,,,I heard Alabama, Az St, and us.

As long as we are on his list that’s the most important thing.

The question is will Nelson transfer, with Aiken, Shavar and Long will there be any minutes for him? And can he get out of kW’s doghouse?

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT