ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tweets Part 2

What really ticks me off is that these dirty programs continue to recruit the very top players with impunity and today Arizona got a commitment from the top player in Europe. Why does the phrase “ Crime Pays “ keep coming up every time I see school’s like Arizona and LSU land top players.

Last edited:
What really ticks me off is that these dirty programs continue to recruit the very top players with impunity and today Arizona got a commitment from the top player in Europe. Why does the phrase “ Crime Pays “ keep coming up every time a see school’s like Arizona and LSU land top players.

The simple explanation is the NCAA is a corrupt sham

What really ticks me off is that these dirty programs continue to recruit the very top players with impunity and today Arizona got a commitment from the top player in Europe. Why does the phrase “ Crime Pays “ keep coming up every time I see school’s like Arizona and LSU land top players.

The NCAA is also on the take...very simple. Big boys can pay to be overlooked and the little guys can’t.

Reactions: silkcitypirate

Because it does. Unfortunately

Last edited:
The irony of it is how Basketball (Tourney)brings a majority of the income. Yes, the Big Schools make most of the seeds but it's the little schools that really bring the fans, everyone rooting the underdogs and Cinderella's. When the P5 finally split l, it will be interesting and hopefully, Indianapolis will left with nothing.
They're taking hits from multiple directions, football schools pushing back on playing football without school in session(Big12 commissioner) to NBA's G-league. The landscape is changing to look like T.S. Elliot's the Wasteland.

Reclassifying. Reopening recruitment......Interesting.....Hopefully he sees how our bigs have improved over the years.....lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT