ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tweets

I like our top G targets Dawes, Davis, Bishop, and Etinne. I dont have a great feeling we will land any of them but if I had to put them in order it would be. 1. Davis, Etinne, Bishop, Dawes.

thehall07 Is that your order of preference, or the order who you think we have the best chance of landing?

I have a hard time following all th recruiting ups and downs, but it seems like the staff is active with a lot if players for 2019&20.

Reactions: AFRPIRATE

Seton Hall has been involved with him for a long time. They are looking to keep him in-state for college.

"Shaheen Holloway was the first to offer me when he was there," he said. "Coach Willard has been the only head coach that's been involved with me for all four years of high school. He really believes in me."

Seton Hall has been involved with him for a long time. They are looking to keep him in-state for college.

"Shaheen Holloway was the first to offer me when he was there," he said. "Coach Willard has been the only head coach that's been involved with me for all four years of high school. He really believes in me."
Dawes is on an official to PC today and tomorrow, I guess PC is more involved than I thought.

Not reeling in Dawes would hurt -- seems like the staff has put the time in on him.

They all hurt when you put so much time , effort and energy into recruiting a player and you make his final list and he goes elsewhere. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen here.

Dawes is on an official to PC today and tomorrow, I guess PC is more involved than I thought.

With Reeves and Duke in PC’s 2018 class and Makai Ashton-Langford in the 2017 class I’m somewhat surprised that PC would be a major player for Dawes but anything can happen and Cooley is a great recruiter.

Of course when Zags repurposed the article for his site, he conveniently left out the quotes for seton hall and lasalle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT