ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tweets

Anyone notice how hard Illinois is now recruiting the NY/NJ metro area ? They have freshman Alan Griffin, Adrian’s son and freshman Giorgi Bezhanishvili from the Patrick School.

Last edited:
Coming out of HS his height was listed at 6’4” and as a shooting guard and the LSU site list him as a 6’5” guard . Averaged 4.4 ppg and 3.3 rpg in 16 mpg as a freshman then transferred to junior college. Was suspended for a couple of games for violation of team rules at LSU.

Curious if SH is recruiting him as a SF or 2G or see him playing both positions.

Last edited:
Seems like Cal is heavy favorite for Brown but I like that we are getting involved in Canada as they are producing a lot of talented players recently. I believe we visited Toronto recently and made several new offers.

Anyone notice how hard Illinois is now recruiting the NY/NJ metro area ? They have freshman Alan Griffin, Adrian’s son and freshman Giorgi Bezhanishvili from the Patrick School.
Look who is on the coaching staff and you will see why

Markese Jacobs I believe. Top 150 rivals 5’11” pg who was previously a Kansas commit. He’s from Chicago and good. Will team with top 50 6’6” Weems next year

Markese Jacobs I believe. Top 150 rivals 5’11” pg who was previously a Kansas commit. He’s from Chicago and good. Will team with top 50 6’6” Weems next year

Rated the number 1 player in Chicago . Great get for DePaul . If they start making inroads in Chicago they will be leaving the BE basement . Weems was recruited heavily by the B1G teams and both Michigan and Mich.St. recruited the Michigan native hard .

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_T
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT