ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals article - 5 possible transfers

He was. (allegedly) wanted more money than he seemingly deserved. I know we'll have someone additional leave the program because that's the way of the world right now and he seems like he would be a good fit

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
He was definitely a target but as JR said, money was a priority and there were some insane numbers discussed if I recall.

He was. (allegedly) wanted more money than he seemingly deserved. I know we'll have someone additional leave the program because that's the way of the world right now and he seems like he would be a good fit
Major headcase, remember he wouldn’t play in a game earlier this season because they didn’t have the right undergarment. Not a Sha player.

Would he be a good fit? I've heard two or three things about him at his current school including the compression shorts drama. Seems like a headcase not a good fit.

Reactions: SPK145
The kid wouldn’t play in the first half this season because of a wardrobe malfunction…. He’s not fit to play for sha

• Haha
The kid wouldn’t play in the first half this season because of a wardrobe malfunction…. He’s not fit to play for sha
I would think if Sha did reach out to him, it would be a rather direct conversation and end very quickly if there was any doubt.

It would be a 180, but occasionally a kid really needs that tough love and realizes it….not holding my breath.

I found writing an article now on prospective transfers is very off putting and shameful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT