ADVERTISEMENT

Scores of interest

Not sure how I feel about the new logo at MSG (I believe they introduced this at the Marquette game a couple weeks ago). The galloping horse is strange - maybe Pitino's love of horse racing having input there.

This is a high level game. SJU looks good. UConn looks really good.

Not sure how I feel about the new logo at MSG (I believe they introduced this at the Marquette game a couple weeks ago). The galloping horse is strange - maybe Pitino's love of horse racing having input there.

This is a high level game. SJU looks good. UConn looks really good.
Are they now the chestnut mares?

Throwback unis for the Jonnies The horse , Thunder, was a short lived mascot after they dumped the Red Men moniker., later replaced by a thunderbird(why) . The horse on center court did throw me for a bit.

Reactions: shu09
Feels like this is the first Duke/UNC game in a number of years with some juice as both teams are in the top 10

Hopefully the next three top 10 matchups this weekend will be more competitive than first. Kansas was in control most of game.

What?! Ha ok than they played in Coach Ks last home game two years ago which had massive “juice”

What are you saying
It’s a completely Different energy and environment of CBB with games on campus vs. the joke of a football stadium being used. Pretty simple to understand

Ok so coach Ks last home game doesn’t count? Weird
UNC wasn’t top 10. Different type of juice. I stated an opinion since both teams are top 10 this year. No external circumstances adding juice. Really no need to get yourself worked up

• Haha
Reactions: williaza01
51 with under a minute to play and still can't figure out how to guard Malik Hall.
Malik Hall has had a nice career at MSU. Give him credit for staying there for five years. He's averaging 11 and five this year. Not a star but a nice complementary piece.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT