ADVERTISEMENT

September recruiting tweets

Could we get some visits from some bigs . Seems like it’s only guards and wings we’re the most involved with and have a legitimate chance to sign.

I have a feeling that we will get at least one top 50-100 front court player that will commit next year. Not saying we will not get one this year, but looking at our current front court players coming back, barring anyone leaving, I don’t think there is a huge need this year. May also look at the transfers available in the spring if we miss on our current targets.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShuVol
Taylor is a stud and we need to do everything possible to close on him. ND was in the lead last I heard but we know how recruiting works.
I want him bad. Besides being a great BBall player he is a A student supposedly want to major in pre med !

Reactions: Abbo71
I really would have liked to get Farrakahn. With Willard’s ability to coach up talent he could have been a very special player. High ceiling type of player.

Can't wait to see Roselle Catholic (Niels Lane and Cliff Omoruyi) matched up against those two and the rest of Pat's, which has more height than any Seton Hall team for the 25 years before 2018.

Currently 100% crystal ball fsu.

I’d be happy if he commits but with Molson , and Stevens. I think it’s worth swinging for the fences with Timberlake.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT