ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at Arkansas NCAA Game Thread

Not looking good. We changed little at the half and got even more sloppy. Playing right into their hands.

We are choking out there right now. Especially the big 3.

This is where leadership matters.

Can't believe Willard didn't call timeout with both Angel and desi shook up and not hustling three trips in a row. We are very fortunate tv timeout came and Madison came up big. Hopefully weathered that storm but went from biggest lead to trailing again. First problem I had with game so far. So glad it didn't hurt us more
Ditto...was screaming at the TV

Reactions: chickenbox
Still hanging, but we look tired. This pace is too much.
there college kids, i dont wanna hear this pace endurance nonsense nor the ref nonsense, we were in double bonus in the 1st half cuz of the refs so whatever, we played sloppy after our 1st 2 mins of 2nd half thats what happened, need to stay level, willard has timeouts, if they look tired USE one

Need to hammer down on defense. The score level is favoring us need to keep strong.

I don't think it's on us. They have a deep bench, we are playing 6 1/2 today.

Refs are calling it tight. Need to be aggressive get to the foul line. Points in the paint.

Please please please keep the pace of the game natural and don't go into burning the clock yet. Flow is what turned this game around

Reactions: SHUMA04
Memo to Arkansas:

There's a thing called "defense.," and there's an entirely separate thing called "fouling."

Jones TO but he got pushed badly from behind. How do you not see that??? Refs suck this game. Very inconsistent.

Reactions: SHUMA04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT