ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall @ Maryland Game Thread

We let the refs get into our heads and completely implode our game plan.

Gone was the zone defense, playing the passing lanes, and working the ball around patiently on offense .

Frustrating but understandable.

Need to settle down at the half and get back to formula that worked .

Don't think the refs will be so blatant again if Maryland falls behind one more time .

04 love your comments. In a groove man.

Reactions: SHUMA04
It’s like they have to be hacked blind to get the call. AND they have to play like they will never get a break.

Reactions: SHUMA04
The refs are marginally better to open half .but they still missed 2-3 hacks.

Main thing is our guys have mentally adjusted to the officiating .

Looking good to start the half!

Reactions: ShoreGold
Good start to the second half ! I like the adjustment on Fernando!! Keep up the defensive switching and go at the big guy try to get him in foul trouble!!

Reactions: Section112
It would be nice if Donnie Marshall would STFU with the "Maryland getting ready to open this thing up"

look at that it was 2-0 fouls and the refs went OH CRAP and bam 3-2

I love Shavar's effort but against maryland on the road? cmon mannnn

Great steal and score by Shavar!

The refs continue to putrid. That's making the 3 point lead just that much sweeter.

Really love the grit and mental toughness of this team .

Reactions: ShoreGold
Great job by Romaro!! Wish he would remember he is 7"2 and hold the rebounds up!!

Im not eating crow that was a great play but he can't be in too long

I can't stand that guy Smith's hair btw and McKnight didnt foul this fernando he put up his arm

I know I'm extremely biased towards our boys but man this whistle is ridiculous. They're getting every marginal call and we have to get crushed to get a foul.

Exciting game. Pirates are right there with a great chance for a nice road win. Let’s finish strong.

Reactions: LBP43
Got to keep emotions under control for the last 10 mins. Will be a wild finish .

Our emotions are leading to bad turnovers, uncharacteristic for this team .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT