ADVERTISEMENT

Sha & Kadary

shupat08

All World
Gold Member
Mar 28, 2006
Taking us to the Dance and KW will be sitting at home in MD on the hot seat.

Also to all the "can't wait for KR to be gone" posters. Without him we'd have under 10 wins... Now? We are most likely dancing.

"What they gonna say now? Huh?"

this vast majority of posters here wrote off sha as a potential head coach for the hall. completely dismissed him, said no way no chance. didnt want him.

then he goes and makes the elite 8 with 16 seed saint peters and has the hall en route to the dance after being voted 9th in the preseason.

a lot of this board. trying to forget where they once stood.

Give the Team credit for fighting from the get go --outworked and were much more physical than a Team with more "talent".
I want to write again about how much pleasure it has been this Year to watch K. R. --"
Kooks" -- he has been awesome and amazing. Hope there is big showing for His Senior night

this vast majority of posters here wrote off sha as a potential head coach for the hall. completely dismissed him, said no way no chance. didnt want him.

then he goes and makes the elite 8 with 16 seed saint peters and has the hall en route to the dance after being voted 9th in the preseason.

a lot of this board. trying to forget where they once stood.
I would love to see your support for this one. I think most thought Sha would be the perfect replacement for Willard especially from a recruiting standpoint. We all just thought he needed some experience before taking over the helm. I mean the timing could not have been better when he made the run with St. Peters.

Unfortunately, NIL has compromised Sha's ability to recruit, but he is a way better coach than any of us expected. If we get this guy some money, the sky is the limit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT