ADVERTISEMENT

Single-Game Tickets for 2023-24 Games in Walsh Gym on Sale Now!

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

resize

South Orange, N.J. - Single-game tickets for the 2023-24 Seton Hall women's basketball season at historic Walsh Gymnasium are now on sale! Single-game tickets for 14 of the program's 16 games are only $10 per seat, an incredible value to watch one of the best women's basketball programs in the Northeast!

The Pirates have 16 home games this season, including some great non-conference weekend contests against Bryant (Nov. 12), Maryland Eastern Shore (Dec. 2) and UNLV (Dec. 16) and BIG EAST foes Xavier (Feb. 10), DePaul (Feb. 17) and Creighton (March 3).

There are two home games in which single-game tickets are $20 per seat: the Nov. 15 rivalry battle against Rutgers, and the Jan. 17 matchup with Connecticut.

To purchase single-game tickets, fans should call (973) 275-4255 during normal business hours. Season tickets, which are only $70 per seat and include all 16 home games, are also still available for purchase by phone.

The new-look Pirates are primed for a big season in 2023-24!! Team USA's Azana Baines and Team Puerto Rico's Kae Satterfield return to guide a squad featuring nine newcomers, including six impact transfers and three true freshmen. Seton Hall legend Ka-Deidre Simmons also returns to bolster Anthony Bozzella's coaching staff.

Same reason that Rutgers held tickets last season for the SHU matchup.

Neither school is going to appease the other. The upper deck will not be open and the lower tier will be dominated by the home team.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Same reason that Rutgers held tickets last season for the SHU matchup.

Neither school is going to appease the other. The upper deck will not be open and the lower tier will be dominated by the home team.

It’s small time not to open up the upper deck and let fans of both teams have the ability to attend

It's small time to complain when Rutgers does everything possible to keep Hall fans out of their arena. We are just returning the favor.

Plus, opening the upper tier is very expensive and we are certainly not doing it to accommodate a couple of thousand Rutgers fans.

It's small time to complain when Rutgers does everything possible to keep Hall fans out. We are just returning the favor.

Plus, opening the upper tier is very expensive and we are certainly not doing it to accommodate a couple of thousand Rutgers fans.
Meh, I think a lot more Hall fans would attend too.

SHU would not lose $ opening up the 100 level baseline to baseline.

Other intra-state rivalries don’t limit seating when it’s available.

Ex: Xavier-Cincy, Marquette-Wisky, SJU-Cuse

But I see Felt’s point of view though I don’t agree with him

You have to heat the upper tier. You need to hire security and workers to man the aisles. The cost of that would not be offset for a couple of thousand fans.

Plus just like you don't want to lose part of your home court advantage by making it nearly impossible for Pirate fans to get tickets to the RAC, we are doing the same.

You have to heat the upper tier. You need to hire security and workers to man the aisles. The cost of that would not be offset for a couple of thousand fans.

Plus just like you don't want to lose part of your home court advantage by making it nearly impossible for Pirate fans to get tickets to the RAC, we are doing the same.
Difference is the RAC doesn’t have an extra level to open. I think Rutgers basically sells out most of the arena with season ticket holders.

I would attend with 3 other SHU fans for this game if tickets were available at face value on TM. Lots of SHU fans are getting kept out for a rivalry game on a Saturday night

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT