ADVERTISEMENT

SJU Gamethread

If we had the option to spot every opponent ten points before the game but we'd play well from the tip, I'd take it

They are fighting. Just have to be more patient on offense. They need to relax and they will be OK.

Reactions: LBP43
The board here said Richmond had 3, but he’s is struggling. Maybe playing at MSG getting to him. They are all playing tough defense. Patience on offense please.

Rhoden has been so hard to watch. I feel for him.

how many bad rolls on the rim already?!?!

let’s keep confidence though. I think we close this out with a big lead and win.

Willard needs to have a serious talk with Rhoden. How do you just run right into multiple defenders. He had no intention of even kicking the ball out to another player. You can be a star but don’t be selfish. Champagne could probably drop 35 a night if he wanted to but at least he tries to involve his teammates.

Reactions: shupat08
We are pass averse and don't run plays.

Can beat certain calibers of teams of this way, and pop the surprise win on occasion against another. But it makes wins very unlikely against the next caliber up and, more importantly, consistency in "beating the teams you're supposed to" much more unlikely. And I that's why season after season, class after class, we expect the eventual swoon no matter how well things are going.

Reactions: JGCPA
Serious question: is it expected or common for d1 programs to regulate their players' hairstyles?
I'm old school. I like the military approach. Lol I was the guy that called the Beatles hippies when the came over. Lol

Granted Harris scores on his, but 2 consecutive possessions where only one player touched the ball past half court. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT