ADVERTISEMENT

SJU Gamethread

Next 42.2 absolutely on Willard, have to dial something up. Press break, etc.

No excuses

Can board please stop crapping on Cale? This is why we need him. He was a focal point of offense and came through. We normally don’t run offense for him and thus doesn’t look like he’s contributing. He should be a more integral part of the offense. Would take pressure off Rhoden so he doesn’t feel like he has to shoot every time he touched the ball. Hetook 11 shots to score 6 points. That’s terrible efficiency. Cale took 14 to score 21. Once he starts a move the ball is going up. The pass out for Cale 3 is one of the few i can remember him making all season.

So You decide you be a troll am start it up. SMH
No, it’s not being a troll. It’s noting that some of our worst fans like to crap on our players both in game and out of game, including those who don’t play. Today’s whipping boy was Harris.

Reactions: thehall07
Out of line SHUSA. You have to be willing to say it right to him. Try to critique in a more diplomatic way. He is Seton Hall
Blue just like me and you.
Good rule to live/post by.

I’ve never posted anything here that I wouldn’t say directly to a player, coach or poster.

Not only did Cale score the most points, he shut down the #1 scorer in the league. You bozos need to give him a freaking break. The guy is all heart and played defense like no one else. Ike is a weapon, I just wish he could score. Jared has to get his mojo back. We run no plays for Harris, so until I see a pass out to him outside the line I will reserve judgement. We get them again at home on Monday with a screaming student section then the test is Marquette at home in Wednesday. One game at a time. But I am feeling better than I had.

Can board please stop crapping on Cale? This is why we need him. He was a focal point of offense and came through. We normally don’t run offense for him and thus doesn’t look like he’s contributing. He should be a more integral part of the offense. Would take pressure off Rhoden so he doesn’t feel like he has to shoot every time he touched the ball. Hetook 11 shots to score 6 points. That’s terrible efficiency. Cale took 14 to score 21. Once he starts a move the ball is going up. The pass out for Cale 3 is one of the few i can remember him making all season.
Boards crap on players all day. Today we wonder why we crapped on one guy while we crap on 2 others. .

Boards crap on players all day. Today we wonder why we crapped on one guy while we crap on 2 others. .
I get it if guys play bad getting crap, especially if they’ve never proved they can play at this level (Long). Cale has been our best defender for a couple years age has when given the opportunity come up big on offense. There have been haves where Cale was white hot and Willard has proceeded to sit him for 8 straight minutes of game time. I specifically remember a Georgetown game where he hit 3 or 4 3’s and was then sat for the rest of the half. He didn’t get another shot until 6 minutes into second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT