ADVERTISEMENT

SJU Gamethread

I like Cale being more aggressive in the 2nd half. The defense is also picking up. Yetna is a blessing to have. Of all the people we could have back he would be my pick. Rebounds gets putbacks, and just a hard worker

I’m amazed how many players regressed this year. Rhoden has just disappeared, Cale is Cale but Willard loves him, Harris is a joke, we run no coherent offense, and we’re probably in another 8/9/10 seed. Don’t worry, Maryland or anybody else will never hire Willard away from us. We burned Westons redshirt for him to play what, 30 seconds? I’d say we need the annual players only meeting but I’m not even sure who can get the rest of the team to wake up at this point…
Don't forget Samuel regressed after going back to Canada on break

Establish the run and the passing game opens up. Score down low and the wide open 3s will be there.
Players need to buy in.

Reactions: shupat08
I like Cale being more aggressive in the 2nd half. The defense is also picking up. Yetna is a blessing to have. Of all the people we could have back he would be my pick. Rebounds gets putbacks, and just a hard worker
That's the problem with Cale. He needs to step up and try to take over on offense. He has the ability.

Reactions: metalpirate07
This is not true. Give hm time.
I wouldn’t say that. I think he’s easy to scout. Mid-range and slasher he won’t take the 3.

i don’t recall the last time a wing who doesn’t shoot the 3 consistently was a first team BE. Player

turnover, foul, give up 2 offensive rebounds, offensive foul. this is so ugly

Anyone see Rhoden obviously complaining in the corner as he was wide open and Richmond wouldn't pass to him? ... A few plays earlier Richmond refused to pass to Rhoden on a fast break.

We are struggle separating in a game. The team is playing much better and raised their intensity.

KW letting Gaffney have it after the missed dunk by TJ. Honestly it was a stupid play. What is the purpose of trying to throw a monster dunk over your opponent. It counts just the same if you finish through contact or get your points at the free throw line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT