ADVERTISEMENT

Smooth Operator's Post Game Answer...

shupat08

All World
Gold Member
Mar 28, 2006
JC: "What kind of stamp, legacy, do you hope as a trio you have left on this program laying the foundation for Shaheen Holloway?"

KR: "I feel like we left a lot of people, the naysayers, we left them with something to remember... We also opened the doors for the underdog players that are being recruited by Seton Hall who don't feel as if anyone is giving them a chance, this is a great place to come and be able to play your game and be who you are."

JC: "What kind of stamp, legacy, do you hope as a trio you have left on this program laying the foundation for Shaheen Holloway?"

KR: "I feel like we left a lot of people, the naysayers, we left them with something to remember... We also opened the doors for the underdog players that are being recruited by Seton Hall who don't feel as if anyone is giving them a chance, this is a great place to come and be able to play your game and be who you are."
Alot of people on this Board said Boeheim was correct about Khadary. So correct that he ran off and blasted on the way out the door - an All Big East player.

Hope a few of our naysayers are reading this.

Richmond’s quote (especially coming from him), should hopefully be valued by potential recruits and transfers.
Totally agree. If it wasn't for NIL, Sha would absolutely clean up in recruiting. Unfortunately, the NIL has impacted that. Nonetheless, the guy can certainly find some underrated players and coach them up.

Last edited:
I hope that he values his words so much that he and Dre make a pact to run it back next year!
I think everybody on this board is hoping for the same. Need to celebrate, but next order of business starts with Richmond, Dre and Dylan. Getting all three back changes. the recruiting strategy big time. Hopefully that conversation happens soon if it hasn’t already with Sha.

Reactions: Hall Is Life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT