ADVERTISEMENT

Sterling Gibbs commits

Ha ha, any player who transfers to Seton Hall is a scholar and a gentleman and obviously a MUCH better player than his stats (say averaging 1 point a game for example) would indicate. Any player who transfers from Seton Hall is a liar and an asshole and a much worse player than his accolades ( say all-Big East for example) would indicate and we're better off without him. OK good. Glad we cleared that up.

I swear the only reason to come to this board anymore is for the comic relief.

Ha ha, any player who transfers to Seton Hall is a scholar and a gentleman and obviously a MUCH better player than his stats (say averaging 1 point a game for example) would indicate. Any player who transfers from Seton Hall is a liar and an asshole and a much worse player than his accolades ( say all-Big East for example) would indicate and we're better off without him. OK good. Glad we cleared that up.

I swear the only reason to come to this board anymore is for the comic relief.

Remember too, any player that has comiitted to 4 programs and leaves Seton Hall is a question mark but those that have been through 4 programs and are now Pirates are to be commended, LOL!!!!

Hall_fan. No place for facts on this message board recently, the board is unreadable because of a handful of posters.
oh-the-irony.jpeg

Per Twitter ? Where exactly? Gibbs just retweeted that he has visits scheduled to Pitt and Ohio state.

At this point, what does it matter? He was unhappy here, there was a schism, so he left.

Going into next season with a guard lineup of only Whitehead, Carrington, and Soffer is obviously more worriesome.
Gibbs commits to UCONN per twitter. I am wondering how someone makes a decision that fast without taking any visits without tampering while someone is under scholarship.

Isn't it illegal to contact someone until they declare they are transferring? Classy Kevin Ollie, telling him to leave, that bullshit.

According to Rothstein this is not official yet and he has not committed, however in general, trimming your list close to a decision means definitely been talking to team all season. Makes me sick.
I feel the same as did when Amaker left under a cloud: I wished him no ill will, but if he never won another game at any level, I would have been fine. If Gibbs never scores a point in a UCONN uniform, I"m OK.

Reactions: hall_fan
What does that tell you about KW's basketball IQ and how he handles a team? For Sina and Gibbs, not good enough.
our dogshit coach is the reason hes leaving, i could care less who was contacting him. were are literally the only team that shouldnt care about this.

I'm convinced willard hates Jersey guys. But that works out because no NJ HS coach in his right mind would send a player to SHU, and for that matter what player in his right mind would want to play here for the clapper?

Hall_fan. No place for facts on this message board recently, the board is unreadable because of a handful of posters.
You are the most unreadable poster here. Only reason I haven't muted you is because I'm still waiting for the great MBB news announcement you've been promising. And I wouldn't want to miss that.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
I'm convinced willard hates Jersey guys. But that works out because no NJ HS coach in his right mind would send a player to SHU, and for that matter what player in his right mind would want to play here for the clapper?

Wrong. Willard hates players who aren't Jersey or NY kids. Just ask a player who resides in Maryland.

Btw when Willard started recruiting Veer Singh he was at St. Peters prep in NJ and he is recruiting Bryce Aiken hard

Wrong. Willard hates players who aren't Jersey or NY kids. Just ask a player who resides in Maryland.
Right... But let's keep this to relevant players. Guy shows up here for a cup of coffee and is a pain in the ass the entire time, I'm not that worried. I'm concerned with what the Sterling Gibbses of the world think, not ... him.

Right... But let's keep this to relevant players. Guy shows up here for a cup of coffee and is a pain in the ass the entire time, I'm not that worried. I'm concerned with what the Sterling Gibbses of the world think, not ... him.

Bryce Aiken and other NJ players we are recruiting are ranked higher than sterling was

Btw when Willard started recruiting Veer Singh he was at St. Peters prep in NJ and he is recruiting Bryce Aiken hard

All I have to say is that if we lose Bryce Aiken to anyone we better get a new coach quickly. This kid is ours to lose right now!

He is starting to get more attention lately but with the amount of time invested in garnering his commitment we should not lose him or it speaks volumes of our coach!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT