ADVERTISEMENT

Top 2 subs out tonight

Coleman had what was termed as a "non-covid illness" just one month ago at Creighton. Seems strange.

Reactions: HallGuy23
your thinking 2 much into it, hes gotten lots of burn and done well and looks engaged

Coleman had what was termed as a "non-covid illness" just one month ago at Creighton. Seems strange.
Most likely a cover up, unless he has some serious bowel issues I find it hard to believe they can’t be hydrated and treated by the staff in the days prior to get on the court..

Most likely a cover up, unless he has some serious bowel issues I find it hard to believe they can’t be hydrated and treated by the staff in the days prior to get on the court..

I don't think it's nefarious. Maybe he had a stomach bug during the Creighton game and the flu this time. Real bad luck if that's it, though.

It does seem weird how often the "flu" goes through this program. Probably just a euphemism for a lesser illness.

I don't think it's nefarious. Maybe he had a stomach bug during the Creighton game and the flu this time. Real bad luck if that's it, though.

It does seem weird how often the "flu" goes through this program. Probably just a euphemism for a lesser illness.
And if it’s even lesser than the flu then there’s really no reason to not be on the court…

The neuro virus went around a month or so ago. Now the flu is raging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT