ADVERTISEMENT

Tweets and who is this guy.....

Something is wrong with this picture....

CKIOEMWXAAEd--j.jpg

Speaking of Tweets, our boy Prunty gave us a little slap yesterday...

His professional life is at a 2, while his personal life is at a 9. Reverse Booey formula.

I actually heard someone yell a "baba booey" at one of our games when Mobley was shooting a FT. Normally I wouldn't condone such activity but it was a blow out over a cupcake...

He refused to take a pay cut and left the Ledger as did many others. Soon thereafter he posted on twitter that he was looking for employment. From that point on I lost track of what he was doing.

Still haven't forgiven him for reporting SHU to the NCAA on a very, very minor rules violation. Never understood why after that he was held in high esteem by our head coach.

Zach Braziller ‏@NYPost_Brazille 17h17 hours ago Queens, NY

Isaiah Whitehead made Dean's List spring semester at Seton Hall, but again tell me what a bad kid he is, please. #shubb #ignorantnarrative

This has been Brazziler's rhetoric for a while now - which I find odd because on this site, the largest collection of SHU fans on the internet, this is not the narrative. Not even close. 99% of the discussion on here surrounds his play on the court. But keep beating that drum that Seton Hall fans hate Isaiah Whitehead, ya twirp.

This has been Brazziler's rhetoric for a while now - which I find odd because on this site, the largest collection of SHU fans on the internet, this is not the narrative. Not even close. 99% of the discussion on here surrounds his play on the court. But keep beating that drum that Seton Hall fans hate Isaiah Whitehead, ya twirp.
It's primarily a shot at other journalists, not necessarily the fans that eat up whatever those journalists post.

It's primarily a shot at other journalists, not necessarily the fans that eat up whatever those journalists post.
That's partially it but he's been saying for months how much hate he gets from SHU fans on his twitter feed regarding IW.

SJU shill. Maybe by knocking the Hall he feels he's helping his new buddy Mullin who he has fallen in love with since his hire.

Neumann on Zags had an article on the Canadian Pan Am team and Jamal Murray. No mention of Angel Delgado of Seton Hall scoring 15pts and grabbing 6 offensive boards. Is Neumann and Zags also SJU shills?

Isaiah is still seen by many as the bad guy, don't kid yourselves. Dan posted a great article on him the other day and it was ignored. IMO, we deserve Braziller's comments.

And on another topic discussed in this thread, why should Neuman mention Angel in an article about the kid from Canada?

Reactions: Pirate6711
Why not have an article on local player Angel Delgado of Seton Hall? It seems that Zags has an article for anything related to SJU. I am 100% behind Isaiah Whitehead and look for him to have a great season and lead the team to a great season. I had the opportunity in the past to have a short conversation with Isaiah and he is a good person.Very humble and down to earth. I was very impressed with his basketball talent and equally impressed with his personality.

Zags kisses SJU's ass. And it seemed Zags is always aware of what SJU is doing. We act like the KGB and get covered like the S in SHU stands for Siberia. One is not unrelated to the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT