ADVERTISEMENT

Tweets week of July 6

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Braeden Anderson ‏@kingbraeden 22h22 hours ago

Blessed to be able to help my family live in a house that is now a littttle bit nicer
1f60a.png
A little… https://instagram.com/p/4wmy84L3zp/

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria Jul 5

"There's concern every day, somebody's gotta believe." Mike Rice on getting a 2nd chance in coaching on 'Outside the Lines'

Mike Rice says he hopes his legacy is that he "changed for the better" and that he gets a shot at redemption.

Three former Rutgers players are suing Rice/the school in 2 separate lawsuits, including one from Derrick Randall & one from Eric Murdock

Jerry Carino ‏@NJHoopsHaven 24h24 hours ago

ESPN follow-up on Mike Rice misses point: Rice would re-enter the sport as an assistant, not a head coach. Lawsuits probably holding that up

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 24h24 hours ago

@NJHoopsHaven also the fact Murdock attempted to BLACKMAIL RU IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET MONEY..SLIMEBALL.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein Jul 2

Greetings from the Main Line! Here for Villanova practice. Cats will again be heavy favorites in the Big East.

Villanova's transition from year-to-year is as seamless as any program in CBB. Players leave, but production level stays the same.

Two players likely to take on bigger roles in 15-16 for Villanova: Phil Booth and Kris Jenkins. May be Cats' two best outside shooters.

Jay Wright told @CBSSports that Jalen Brunson will come to Villanova with "Scottie Reynolds" like expectations. Palpable buzz.

Early prediction on Villanova's starting five --- Ryan Arcidiacono, Phil Booth, Josh Hart, Kris Jenkins, Daniel Ochefu.....

Would expect the combination of Phil Booth and Jalen Brunson should allow Ryan Arcidiacono to slide off the ball more next season.

Villanova's top six is good enough to trade blows with anyone. Beyond that though is a question. Cats need mileage out of Bridges/Reynolds.

Impressed with what Mikal Bridges showed today. 6-7 RS F is long, active, and lanky. Should benefit from playing with capable penetrators.

Seniors always have a way of shining for Villanova and Daniel Ochefu is next in line. Should have chance to have a first-team All-BE season.

Two other reserves to monitor for Villanova: Daryl Reynolds and Donte Divincenzo. Both should get an opportunity to play off the bench.

OK, I will say it. Rothstein sounds very positive about Nova......

OK, I will say it. Rothstein sounds very positive about Nova......
I have no problem with Rothstein. You know where he's coming from and he does have a lot of info. It's up to the readers to analyze it.

Not every writer has to be hard core and negative.

I don't have any issue either. This is after all, only basketball.

I don't have any issue either. This is after all, only basketball.
I know you don't. My response was for the many that do.

Good guy and very, very BB knowledgeable. But he does pander to the coaches so you have to take that into consideration when you read him.

SHU Men's Golf ‏@SHU_MGolf 15h15 hours ago

Congratulations to Senior David Cha winning the @MGA1897 Pub Links Championship Posted 3 under and won in playoff #GoPirates #bluerising

Met Golf Association ‏@MGA1897 14h14 hours ago

David Cha of MGA eClub - NYC becomes the 68th MGA Public Links Champion! Full recap on http://mgagolf.org

View photo 5 retweets 8 favorites
Dan,

Is this true that a SHU senior won the MGA PublicLinks Championship?

If so, this is a very big deal!!!

Big Congrats to David Cha.

Go PIRATES!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT