ADVERTISEMENT

Tweets - Week of May 11

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Brandon Mobley @BruckShotTeddy · 21h 21 hours ago
Just finish my last final I'm OFFICIALLY done with undergrad school !!! God I thank you
1f64c.png
1f64f.png

John Fanta @John_Fanta · 16h 16 hours ago
Big East baseball is too tight to call at this point. So much scoreboard watching to be had this wk. Can't wait! @JamesGreeneBE, you ready?

Georgetown owns tiebreaker over Villanova. Wildcats own tiebreaker over Seton Hall. This is what makes Pirates-Hoyas so huge.

St. John's faces Southern Illinois (Big East bye, already #1 seed in BET). Creighton hosts Villanova, SHU hosts G'Town, Xavier hosts Butler.

There are 4 teams fighting for 2 spots to make the @BIGEAST Tournament. 2 of them play one another. Georgetown @ Seton Hall starts Thursday.

BIG EAST Baseball is in for an absolutely wild final week of the regular season. 1 thing is for sure - @StJohnsBaseball is reg. season champ

Jerry Carino @NJHoopsHaven · 20h 20 hours ago
Michigan fans who haven't seen Tyus Battle play: You're going to love his court awareness, IQ and maturity. Through the roof.

Jerry Carino @NJHoopsHaven · 20h 20 hours ago
Battle still gets a 1st-rate coach in John Beilein, plus the chance to play through mistakes and utilize the full range of his versatility.

Jerry Carino @NJHoopsHaven · 21h 21 hours ago
Everyone is stunned Tyus Battle chose Michigan over the bluebloods, but he did the same thing when picking a HS. Opted for fit over name.

I guess Gibb's senior gift is in the mail. Congrats to karlis, manga and Brandon !
Wow. I didn't even pick up on that. Was too focused on trying to interpret Manga's expression I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT