ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

I think we woul
I’m sorry. We are terrible. I love the Hall but it has to be said. No coordination, no plays, spotty rebounding... the list goes on and on. What the heck happened to this team?
This is true, but all the fundamentals have been nonexistent this year. Look how Georgetown has fared in the last few weeks. They’re coached with more discipline.

Reactions: TomD82
Going to watch a movie we have 12 points in the second half headed if we are lucky to scoring 50-55, UConn already has 52 so game over we lose to SJU likely and first game in BE tourney and should refuse NIT invite if we are invited which seems doubtful.

Did anyone see Reynolds box out? He did. Gonna catch hell for doing that tmrw during film study

Reactions: shu09
Getting worked on home floor in a must win game, not our year, hope were not headed back to the lower tier in this league.

Watching this I'm strangely unemotional. Give them credit for showing up this year in a bizarre year with no fans but really a write off year. I know you felt the same at the start of the year.

Reactions: Piratz
We lost our way. Lost our shooting, just fell apart.
Seemed like that was what McDermott was imploring his team not to do. Willard just seemed to make excuses for it or didn't see it happening. With the bad offensive flow, poor defense and rebounding and low basketball IQ it is was a recipe for disaster.

willard doesnt want the big moment. he diarrheas his pants with any kind of implication expection etc. does it in big games, does it in big seasons... guy is a mental midget that dreads big moments because he knows he'll choke and the players execute the command

Reactions: JGCPA
I think we woul

This is true, but all the fundamentals have been nonexistent this year. Look how Georgetown has fared in the last few weeks. They’re coached with more discipline.

Team just lost its way. It happened to a team I was once a part of in college. Talent was good, not great, and things just fell apart. Leadership was nothing special. Wasn’t fun showing up every day. I think the same thing is happening here. And these guys are probably mentally on fumes because of all the restrictions. All in all, not good.

Reactions: Piratz
This is the season right here, at least play hard and leave it on the court

I missed this when it happened, but this is just the ultimate shake your head moment

Am I missing something, we winning with Ike and zone d, sanogo and Whaley both had 0, we stop it now they are both killing us and we are losing,

What the hell is wrong with Willard, so disappointed in Willard and his game plan

the golden era has run out. unless willard hires another coach to land a player he could never do on his own, we have bottom feeder locked down in the future

Reactions: JGCPA
Who's our bigs next year? Ike, Samuel and whats his face transfer who hasn't sniffed the court this year. That's a scary front court

People say Willard is a savior compared to Gonzo and louie. Could Willard compete in the old big east?

The end of season collapse is officially complete. I’ll be hopeful for a better season next year.

Terrible terrible job by Willard today. As bad as some of our players have been at times this year, right now Willard is worse than all of them.

Ike is the best shot blocker in the big east and we don’t use him the right way. Play zone d against avg to poor 3pt shooting teams like UConn. The first 10 min of game we did that and we were in total control. I feel like I’m going crazy here, why wouldn’t they go back to it?

We actually finished okay. It was the last handful of minutes of the first half and the dreadful start of the second half that did us in. Otherwise, this game would be going right down to the wire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT