ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Watch

Hall-O-Daze

All Big East
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2020
Up in the clouds
Two from our conference go down. Not a good look….

Marquette loses on the road to Wisconsin 75-64
NOVA loses At Home to Drexel 57-55 Villanova can kiss the top 25 goodbye for a long t8me after this week.
Also, Duke loses on the road to Georgia Tech 72-68
I trust at least Illinois will take care of business on the road with no trouble.

NOVA loses At Home to Drexel 57-55 Villanova can kiss the top 25 goodbye for a long t8me after this week.
I trust at least Illinois will take care of business on the road with no trouble.
Welcome to the nil world. Where it's impossible for any continuity in the game especially for the big boys . Sad

Being at the Wells Fargo Center, the Nova game likely counts as home for NET purposes, but in reality it was very much a neutral court. Game 1 of a single admission Big 5 triple header and the crowd wasn't in any way Nova dominated.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
The ref was not looking down at the foot on the sideline. That explanation sounded weak. The Gtown player should have missed the second free throw on purpose. Great shooting by TCU in last 2 minutes.

The ref was not looking down at the foot on the sideline. That explanation sounded weak. The Gtown player should have missed the second free throw on purpose. Great shooting by TCU in last 2 minutes.
Exactly bad job by Cooley. You have to miss that FT

Total robbery --do what is right
No. The rule says you cant at that point change something not called on the floor. Following the rules is yte right thing to do. Change the rule.

How far do you go. Suppose on that play a gu guy tripped a tt player and the ref missed it. Do you give tt fts?

Dumb rule but i think called properly. Fix the rule.

That is the rule. Love fanta but they should have wondered if the out of bounds may have to be ignored. Even i did lol
I get that it’s the rule but it still doesn’t change the fact that the Hoyas got screwed. Call should have been made in regulation.

Reactions: LBP43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT