ADVERTISEMENT
  • O
    Old_alum replied to the thread VU2 — Tweets & Stories.
    Looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow. Can venmo, zelle or paypal.. TIA
  • J
    Spot on. Plus, will quit on team weeks before he officially leaves. No graceful exit. :) on positive note did make us relevant again...
  • J
    jack 1970 replied to the thread Richmond: NBA Profile.
    You may be right.Just go pro internationally now.
  • T
    TheHall87 replied to the thread Stephon Castle.
    Karaban is a 39% three-point shooter over two years at UConn and almost 49% overall. That's 49% while taking nearly six of every 10...
  • M
    Merge replied to the thread Haley Endorsement.
    You’d have to be specific there. No one pays any attention to her, so I have no idea what you’re referring to. Not really a fan of hers.
  • NittanyPirate
    Double00, is that you?
  • M
    Merge replied to the thread Haley Endorsement.
    It depends. Everything needs context. If a conspiracy theory or lie hurts every day people, then the person pushing that conspiracy...
  • T
    TheHall87 replied to the thread Richmond: NBA Profile.
    He's missed eight games in four years of college -- six last season and two this year. That doesn't even whisper brittle to me.
  • B
    bac2therac replied to the thread Haley Endorsement.
    Kamala Harris peddles conspiracy theories that are far more threatening to the health of this nation
  • B
    Bluebeard replied to the thread Rumor I heard.
    Plenty of tree to argue with.
  • H
    This is amazing 😂 I was a Willard fan but I also understand why people here couldn’t stand him. What you speak of is who he is. To an...
  • S
    SHUSA replied to the thread Haley Endorsement.
    trump is the most dangerous. i mean thats not even debatable.
  • S
    SHUSA replied to the thread Haley Endorsement.
    i know it was an old jfk commerical. and it was a ridiculous and he had to apologize to his family for it. at least with the other two...
  • H
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • S
    LOL. 100% yes.
  • S
    SHUSA replied to the thread The Nova Hex.
    absolutely cannot play wusu for this game. theyre not going to play him. theyll just press richmond and dawes for 40 mins until the game...
  • N
    That agent though, pure genius...willard aav is in top 20
  • I
    Two years in at Maryland and we're ready to launch this loser into the sun. Play on a Saturday after losing on Thursday? The schedule...
  • N
    NYShoreGuy replied to the thread March Tweets.
  • P
    Piratz replied to the thread Richmond: NBA Profile.
    They both could make more in college than GLeague. Thankfully next season is the last for this crazy extra COVID year.
  • M
    MBF72 replied to the thread Richmond: NBA Profile.
    I don't see another year helping either Richmond or Davis.
  • M
    MBF72 replied to the thread Stephon Castle.
    Agree that Davis played well in both UCONN games, but Karabin appears as mid-ish second rounder in NBA mock drafts. Dre is nowhere to...
  • B
    Burnsly replied to the thread The Nova Hex.
    Tubek wouldn't stand a chance. Coming into the season I thought he was a 4. He's more like a 2-3.
  • M
    mbraue replied to the thread The Nova Hex.
    I agree. Let Tubek bang with him for awhile. I'm sure the coaches have thought of that too. EHE seems to be on another planet lately.
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT