ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

i dont know if you are paying attention but the trials besides Braggs nonsense case arent happening before the election

The handful of programmed 🐑 ITT get their news and formulate their beliefs through REGIME GATEKEEPERS

It’s easy to spot the duped that are brainwashed.

Democrat Donation$ finally ran out for Haley. She’s dropped out
Reactions: bac2therac

Derrick Gordon

Yeah, he was terrific. We had THREE guards and no one got hurt. (They had three guards who would become serious NBA players lol plus others like Arch)

Of all the things he did for us, one memory that sticks in my minds is the first PC game away. We were not supposed to be as good as them. But we were beating them and in a big moment. Derrick takes (oh no lol) and makes (hurray!!!!!~) a three to help seal it.
Reactions: SHUSource

Was Kevin Willard always like this?

No, let's never forget the hardscrabble tale of a determined 22-year-old aspiring coach who beat the long odds set before him to land a spot with the ... let's see here ... ah, here it is: the Boston Celtics. This inspirational lesson in perseverance tells other hungry, young would-be coaches that even when your father is best friends with a future Hall of Famer, there's no reason at all to let that stop you from chasing your dreams.

After four seasons, Willard again surmounted mighty obstacles to break into the college game at a top-ten all time program in Louisville when his Hall of Fame mentor agreed to bring him along to the Bluegrass State.

And when the time came for him to chase his dream of being a head coach, he managed to land a coveted spot at perennial low-major power Iona, a historic proving ground for aspiring major college coaches, despite the significant handicap of a recommendation of his father's close friend, a Hall of Fame coach.

Haley Endorsement

The nominee is made official at the convention in July. A number of things went into my calculus in saying Trump would not be the nominee. I thought Republicans would reject a guy facing 91 charges. I thought they'd realize he is unelectable in a general election. He also faces the possibility of conviction/imprisonment. He can also fall ill or die.

I admit I was wrong on #1 and #2, but #3 and #4 are still very much in play.
i dont know if you are paying attention but the trials besides Braggs nonsense case arent happening before the election

Haley Endorsement

Didn't move anything. My original opinion is that neither Trump nor Biden would be on the ballot in November. It's March...last time I checked November is 11 months from now.

Haley did a great job and much faster than I anticipated. I don't think she's done, but if you want to claim it's over, that's your prerogative. I like Haley as a candidate for all the reasons I have stated earlier (especially given the choices that are out there.). If it's Trump v. Biden in November, I will admit I was wrong...until then....

If she does not support Trump in her news conference today, does that preclude a No Labels run?
even Nikki is leaving you behind to turn the lights out

Richmond: NBA Profile

When I say killer instinct that includes the work ethic needed to maximize your talent.

Kooks can do so much more than the average player, Even the above average player. But with that talent he has to drastically improve his jump shot. That can only be done through repetition and incredibly long hours in the gym

It's a price you have to pay and without the work ethic to do so you will never be the best version of yourself.
How his shot when from last yr to this year will forever confuse me. But I can think of a bunch of players who came into the NBA with no shot and did pretty well. Not putting him in their class of course, but how bout Magic and Kidd and I am sure a bunch of lower level players I cant think of.

Playing in a good offense with shooters all around him will be an experience for Kooks. Pair that with the ability to drive and hit cutters at the rim, who knows.

He had an easier path than most. He got hired by one of the best coaches of all time with no experience and became a Pitino guy. That greases a lot of skids. He got Iona, Sha got St Petes...nuff said.

And he revised our program. Cry all you want about one NCAA win (does that change if KC doesnt turn it over twice in the last minute?) but for most of his time here, Selection Sunday included hearing the words Seton Hall. I will NEVER take that for granted.
And Pitino encouraged Sha to go with Willard

Kevin has paid his dues but always had the safety net below him. Reason Sha was so tough and gritty a competitor? It had to sink or swim.
Reactions: Piratz

Ridiculous. Could one say that about any coach's son? Paid his dues at Iona, same conference as Shaheen, Cooley, Caffrey, and even Pitino, Part II. Revised our program---- one even our most positive/optimistic posters feel is a tough place to succeed---- after the train wreck he inherited. That's some "silver spoon."
He had an easier path than most. He got hired by one of the best coaches of all time with no experience and became a Pitino guy. That greases a lot of skids. He got Iona, Sha got St Petes...nuff said.

And he revised our program. Cry all you want about one NCAA win (does that change if KC doesnt turn it over twice in the last minute?) but for most of his time here, Selection Sunday included hearing the words Seton Hall. I will NEVER take that for granted.

How Seton Hall Can Win

Kadary has to show up on D and not take plays off and leave his guy in the corner. He is the quintessential ball watcher. He's gotten into some really bad habits defensively. Our switching also hurts us sometimes and teams exploit that to get good matchups. We cannot over help and leave guys open - they can shoot. I'm OK with Dixon getting his points on the perimeter. Can't over react to that. I'd also like to see us move our feet a little more and stay in front instead of always going for the steal and getting burned. Have active hands in the passing lanes but stay in front. Fingers crossed this is for all the marbles tonight.
100%. Kadary's motivation from game to game is questionable.

He has the ability to be one of the most productive and disruptive defenders in the country and Sha gives him a lot of freedom playing as a Free Safety on the back end. When he's engaged he racks up steals and rebounds and uses his length to make it difficult to shoot over.

Many times he seems indifferent to playing defense and becomes a lazy ball watcher. Arms straight down, slow to close out and not communicating on switches.

We need Kadary. When he's engaged and motivated, we can be really tough. He's our most talented player on both ends. He usually comes to play at Home. In the BE he's scored 20+ in every game in Newark but 1 and its no coincidence we are 6-1.

NJSIAA refs rig end of game

If that happened he probably disagreed with the other ref. Happens all the time and without replay I assume the head ref went with what he believed was the correct call.

Again, you are talking about a fraction of a second. In that short period of a time mistakes will occur.

For instance after Clougherty made that terrible call against the Hall in '89 one of the other refs told a member of our staff as they walked off the court you got screwed.
Correct, njsiaa has no replay mechanism. However the trail ref should have the final say.

Ridiculous. Could one say that about any coach's son? Paid his dues at Iona, same conference as Shaheen, Cooley, Caffrey, and even Pitino, Part II. Revised our program---- one even our most positive/optimistic posters feel is a tough place to succeed---- after the train wreck he inherited. That's some "silver spoon."
Well what train wreck was inherited? The prior coach took chances on a bunch of transfers that had on court talent...the train wreck was gonzo didn't get over the hump in 4 years of a tougher league and the ending week of stix whitney and texas tech was held in bias against gonzo
Reactions: HallLine69
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT