ADVERTISEMENT

5 point favorite

HallX2

All World
Mar 25, 2005
Tonight according to sportsline. 4.5 according to vegas insider.

Last edited:
No excuses. Have to bank this one. SHU is the better team, at home, good crowd, a bid on the line. They remain a Bubble team and we need to knock them down. Plus we’ve already had two bad home losses, must avoid a 3rd.

Gotta get to 18-9, 11-5 with games @ Creighton and @ Connecticut up next. 👀

Butler has not been playing well for a while. I was surprised how much they settle for possessions with one questionable 3PA.

Seton Hall is also a team that can get abused from the perimeter. Gotta bring the intensity. For some reason that plagues this group at times. We beat Xavier by 18 and outscored St. John’s by 25 for 25+ mins so bottle that please lol.

Butler has not been playing well for a while. I was surprised how much they settle for possessions with one questionable 3PA.

Seton Hall is also a team that can get abused from the perimeter. Gotta bring the intensity. For some reason that plagues this group at times. We beat Xavier by 18 and outscored St. John’s by 25 for 25+ mins so bottle that please lol.
I’m hoping the team plays offense the way they did the first half against Xavier and defense the way they played the second half at SJU. The passing against Xavier was outstanding without the unnecessary dribbling. Great team ball. I think we have to live with the three point shots to some degree. Maybe reduce it to 8 or less?

Game plan for opposing teams has been leave Wusu to take shots to start game. He needs to avoid the urge and let the other 4 starters take theirs then work his way into the scoring rotation.
I don't mind Wusu taking shots. First, I still think teams are honoring the 3 due to past seasons and spurts this year. Plus, the best thing we do by far is offensive rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT