ADVERTISEMENT

Big underdogs today

Let’s just not play the game at this point today. You know all games are played on paper. (Sarcasm)

We're in a tough spot today but the best part of this team is the intensity with which it plays. As long as they bring that energy with them, we'll be ok. Go Pirates!

Reactions: NYC Pirate
We out physical-ed Marquette for 40 minutes last game, best chance we have without KR is turning this into a rock fight.

Reactions: statenman
With their on ball D vs our 1 on 1 offense....in trpuble w out kadary

Playing him is a lose lose lose situation. Lose the game, he loses time to rest and it doesn’t look good that we were at full strength and lost big.

Sit him, we lose, but he gains rest and the belief is we got blown out because he didn’t play.

Sit him today and Tuesday get ready for the stretch against middle of the pack.

Reactions: shupat08
Some of you guys with these lines are clueless

They opened -5 against us at the rock (tipped at 4.5) that means they were basically -8 at home with us in a winning streak

Now we are on a two game losing streak 9/9.5 makes sense regardless of KR

If it moves a lot that could tell you about KR but college basketball rarely moves that much because it doesn’t have that much money waged on it

Reactions: shu09 and TheHall87
Some of you guys with these lines are clueless

They opened -5 against us at the rock (tipped at 4.5) that means they were basically -8 at home with us in a winning streak

Now we are on a two game losing streak 9/9.5 makes sense regardless of KR

If it moves a lot that could tell you about KR but college basketball rarely moves that much because it doesn’t have that much money waged on it
We had lost the previous game so not sure I would say we were on a winning streak although we were 4 of 5 I believe. Perhaps that’s clueless? All help accepted.

We had lost the previous game so not sure I would say we were on a winning streak although we were 4 of 5 I believe. Perhaps that’s clueless? All help accepted.
Oh good catch

Yes most people are clueless in this aspect. If you think opening at 9.5 is indicative that they know KR is out youre lost

Reactions: shu09
KR rules out line went to 10.5..which is about right and again the open had nothing to do with it

Reactions: shu09
Back injuries are not easy ...I asked myself 3 times why KR was still playing against SJU with all the physicality in that game. But hindsight is always 20/20. Hopefully things bounce back our way in this
game.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Defend like hell and rebound and u can stay in any game. Never know who gets hot. Look at maryland right now. Jahari long 3/4 from 3 in 1st half

I say they don’t finish the game today. Guys sliding around floor due to the ice under the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT