ADVERTISEMENT

A NEW benefit for Guardian subscribers

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006

Recurring contributions are vital to the success of Onward Setonia crowdfunding, enabling us to create NIL opportunities for our student-athletes. We’ve secured commitments from 42 Guardian subscribers thus far, and our 2024/25 goal is to secure 250 Guardian subscribers.

Going forward, all Guardian subscribers will be entered into Periodic FREE drawings for complimentary access to Onward Setonia events. The event drawings will take place throughout the year on an intermittent basis.

Please consider a Guardian subscription, or upgrade your current subscription, to be eligible for our first drawing. Guardian subscriptions are $89/month. For more information regarding our monthly subscriptions visit: https://www.onwardsetonia.com/subscribe

We'll be announcing our first drawing date and prize tomorrow, keep an eye out for details.

Thank you for your support and consideration!

Mike Walsh
Onward Setonia Crowdfunding

Thanks Mike.

A suggestion for a cool benefit for Guardian members would be access to the zips/shirts, etc worn by Sha during games. Maybe 1 free item for a 1-year membership and access to pay for additional specialty items. Supply something people want while still maintaining exclusivity.

Good idea fishjam. Free yearly tshirt, a Christmas single, 2 printed newsletters, a download of a full show and priority seating. Oh, I got confused with Pearl Jam’s 10 club. I highly recommend you mimic that.

I will be signing up as a Guardian. To help the school and to honor all the hard work Mike puts into his work on NIL.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT