ADVERTISEMENT

A Redman.com RIP

Seton75

Beyond All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Back when the internet forums were getting popular, in the late 90s, I used to go to Redman.com often. That was the heyday when Maven knew everything that was happening. If not for Maven, the RU naked ft stuff may have stayed under the covers. (Of course, his source had SHU ties as I remember.)

Maven, Tom from Simsbury and Paul Massell were the three guys I remember from those days as the main Redman guys. Saw a blurb from Zack today, Paul Massell passed away. RIP.

Back when the internet forums were getting popular, in the late 90s, I used to go to Redman.com often. That was the heyday when Maven knew everything that was happening. If not for Maven, the RU naked ft stuff may have stayed under the covers. (Of course, his source had SHU ties as I remember.)

Maven, Tom from Simsbury and Paul Massell were the three guys I remember from those days as the main Redman guys. Saw a blurb from Zack today, Paul Massell passed away. RIP.
Speaking of, whatever happened to the Maven?

During those early days of the internet, I would use the old AOL dial up to access NJO.com SHU fan forumn for recruiting information. I also accessed a recruiting site created by Patrick Jira, a highschool student, who had the initiative to actually call and interview prospective recruits. It was a lot of fun following recruiting during the Amaker years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT