ADVERTISEMENT

Political retribution on Tulsi Gabbard?

Messed up if true. Curious what Kamala knows?
Does it matter if she knows? She's just the figurehead of the real problem- the Democrat machine. The suppression of stories and free speech, weaponizing the FBI and DOJ, it's created the closest thing to a Soviet and Chinese approach we've ever had since McCarthyism.
Kamala is clearly going to be a part of it, and not one to stop it.
FBI was authorized to shoot to kill on a raid of Mar-A-Lago. Think about that.
Look at what the left is doing and has done in England.

Any sane person watching screaming Joe Biden would realized he’s inciting violence and hatred. The DNC is a rally to see who can hate more… forget the exchange of ideas and presentation of policy. This is a party of back stabbing, and political power. Promise crumbs to the faithful and deliver nothing. Money as I have been saying is the root of all evil. When these folks started talking in Trillions I knew we were in trouble. I laugh my ass off every time Joe Biden says folks that’s 160 billion savings over 10 years. The people of our country are mathematically stupid. Politicians are bankrupting the country. What’s happening to Trump and Gabbard is just part of the game.

Reactions: shu09
Here's some more easy data, a spectacular ratio of 147-3. 147 mentions of Trump on night 1, just 3 of Inflation.
This tweeter is another ex-Democrat now Independent. This would be like if SHU got outrebounded 38-14 in a game and Shaheen only talked about the officiating the entire postgame.
In this case, this is what the doctor would note in his report in the diagnosis of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Section112
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT