ADVERTISEMENT

America's most trusted news....lol

Quitting over not disclosing a relationship? That's obviously bad, but has to be something more here, right?
Hope they make some changes and come out of this better. They became unwatchable.

Ratings in the tank .he should have been fired for that already.

Quitting over not disclosing a relationship? That's obviously bad, but has to be something more here, right?
Hope they make some changes and come out of this better. They became unwatchable.
I'm guessing it had something to do with Cuomo(s) but who knows. Their ratings have tanked and they had become the TDS network. Once the election was over, they were over.

He is walking away from $10M per year in comp.

I guess he figures it is better to go before he becomes toxic. Rip the band-aid off.

Depending on his lifestyle, his net worth would earn him at least $3M per year.

I could manage on that.

Not sure what they will do with Gollust. I suspect she won't fair as well.

Where do these people go?

He was leaving sooner rather than later anyways...warnermedia and discovery soon merging

He was leaving sooner rather than later anyways...warnermedia and discovery soon merging
Except anybody in that position wants to go out on their terms…I’m sure Zucker is thrilled that Fredo torpedoed him.

Except anybody in that position wants to go out on their terms…I’m sure Zucker is thrilled that Fredo torpedoed him.
Cuomo and his team (lawyers) want max path to $$$...by any means necessary....so say 18mil is out of question, is 1/3 of that still a win for him?

Cuomo and his team (lawyers) want max path to $$$...by any means necessary....so say 18mil is out of question, is 1/3 of that still a win for him?
Two separate issues. All of these guys (Zuckerman, Rose, Lauer, Cuomo) all have more than enough money to live their lifestyle, so the $$$ are just more for negotiation.

Leaving on someone else's terms is something that goes beyond the money given the ego, legacy, public humiliation, etc. And it's not just media, obviously. Applies to any business.

NY post article says Fredo will get half of his owed 18 million on his contract.Glad we don’t have to set up a Go Fund Me page for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT